- This event has passed.
CCHC Learning Collaborative – Accessible and Inclusive Environments
December 3 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Note: Registration closes at 6 pm Thursday, December 2nd.
This Learning Collaborative for Child Care Health Consultants will provide information on making the child care environment more inclusive for people with access, functional, and special health care needs with a focus on infants and toddlers and those that care for them.
- Learn from disability experts.
- Participate in collaborative learning with peers.
- Receive tools and resources for helping early educators create accessible and inclusive environments.
- Catasha Williams, M. Ed. (FPG Child Development Institute)
- Lauren Howard, MS (NC Office on Disability and Health)
- Stacy Rosser, MPH, CCHC-C (NC Child Care Health and Safety Resource Center)
3.5 NCPD contact hours will be awarded awarded to CCHC RN and Health Educators upon 100% attendance of live virtual session
This educational activity is being jointly presented by the Public Health Nursing Institute for Continuing Excellence and the NC Child Care Health and Safety Resource Center, a project of UNC Chapel Hill Gillings School of Global Public Health. The Public Health Nursing Institute for Continuing Excellence is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Registration is required for this Learning Collaborative. Registration closes at 6 pm Thursday, December 2nd. Click on link in gray box below. Once approved, you will receive an email with information on how to join the Learning Collaborative and the opportunity to add the event to your calendar.