Children’s Environmental Health – The Regional Environmental Health Specialists of Children’s Environmental Health will be conducting a virtual regional educational meeting on February 7, 2023 from 8:45 am to 3:30 pm.
All CCHCs are strongly encouraged to attend as new child care sanitation rules will be discussed! The agenda is included below.
- 8:45 What’s New for Children’s Env Health 2023
- 9:30 Lead Program Update: ARPA Funding & School Water Testing
- 11:15 Update: Child Care Regulations from Licensing Agency
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:00 Lead Samples Sent to State Lab Do’s & Don’ts
- 1:45 Break
- 2:00 Summary Update and What’s Next for Lead Water Testing in Child Occupied Facilities / RTI International
- 2:45 Lead Investigations: County & State Responsibilities
- 3:30 Questions/Adjourn
Below is the information to join on the day of the event. We encourage all CCHCs to add this event to your calendar!
Microsoft Teams Meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Meeting ID: 240 107 299 273
Or call in (audio only)
+1 984-204-1487,,486798403# United States, Raleigh
Phone Conference ID: 486 798 403#