Welcome to the North Carolina Child Care Health and Safety Resource Center!
The NC Resource Center’s mission is to promote healthy and safe indoor and outdoor environments in early care and education settings through child care health consultation.
The NC Resource Center provides:
- Health and safety training and technical assistance to early educators to support children in child care and their families.
- Professional development opportunities, resources, and current best practices around health and safety in child care.
- Guidance and connection to local, regional, and state-wide child health and child care partners focusing on current health and safety priorities.
- Qualification, ongoing professional support, and coaching for Child Care Health Consultants.
For information related to child health and health and safety in child care, please explore our website.
- To contact the NC Resource Center, use the online form or toll free number 1-800-367-2229. Anyone in the greater early care and education community is welcome to call.
- Use this link to find Child Care Health Consultant (CCHC) in your community.